KASARA THE LAKE | 99 YRS | TOP JUNE 2012
Development Features :
- All villas feature a private pool and cantilever lounge over the lake.
- Lush landscape with black bamboo trees an Eucalyptus trees.
- Each villa comes with the name of a lake.
- Each lake fronting villas provides a stunning view of the lake and the Serapong Golf course.
- Top brands such as Arclinea gourmet kitchen, Miele appliances, Poliform wardrobes.
Villa Specs :
- Land ~ 9,042 – 15,070 sqft (approx)
- Built-in ~ 6,462 – 10,936 sqft (approx)
- Built-up ~ 10,139 – 17,362 sqft (approx)
- Bedrooms ~ 5
- Car Park Lots ~ 2 lots in car porch (sheltered) + 1 lot in driveway
- Maintenance Fees ~ S$0.35psm (monthly to Sentosa Cove for common areas)
A dream of modern tropical resort Iiving comes alive in Sentosa Cove, Singapore. Kasara is a rare collection of thirteen luxury villas nestled within a bamboo forest and shimmering by a lake with incomparable vistas of a private golf course and the city skyline. A derivative of kasaaraab, the Sanskrit word for “lake”, Kasara weaves the splendour of nature, light and art into sanctuaries of sublime beauty and serenity. Kasara is the Asian expression of space – each villa an artistic masterpiece – where man and his surroundings converge to beget inner harmony and calm.
Surrender to the power of visual artistry.
Foreigners are eligible to purchase landed property exclusive in Sentosa Cove only and not anywhere else in Singapore. The ownership would qualify foreigners for Singapore Permanent Residency. Terms and Conditions apply.
The YTL Group of Companies is focused on the development of premium lifestyle products around the world, including luxury property, hospitality and retail In Malaysia, YTL owns the internationally acclaimed Pangkor Laut Resort in Perak, and in Kuala Lumpur it owns the Ritz Carlton Hotel &• Residences and the JW Marriot Hotel, as well as the prestigious Starhill Gallery which houses 70 of the world’s best luxury brands in its retail mall.
Headquartered in Malaysia, YTL Corporation is a multi-disciplinary conglomerate with core businesses in properly & hotel development, leisure travel, construction, power generation and utilities, holding a 100% stake in Power Scraya in Singapore, Wessex Water Services in the UK as well as slake in Australia’s ElectraNet. With a combined Market Capitalization of about US$7 billion, it is one of the largest diversified groups listed on the Bursa Malaysia, and the first non-Japanese Asian company to be listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
YTL Corporation is also the developer for Sandy Island @ Sentosa Cove.
Kasara is situated in the northern precinct of Sentosa Cove in Sentosa, a tropical island off Singapore. Sentosa Cove is Singapore’s only gated marina community and residential enclave where foreigners can own landed properties with ease
Kasara is the only residential development in Singapore with exclusive views of a lake framed by the lush greenery of the Scrapong Golf Course and city skyline beyond. A stone’s throw away from Kasara are the Resorts World integrated resort with Universal Studios theme park. ONE°l5; Singapore’s largest marina, two championship golf courses, Serapong Golf Course and Tanjong Golf Course, world-class resorts including Capella Singapore and W Hotel, iconic recreational attractions and a 3.2 kilometre stretch of palmlined beach on Sentosa.
Conveniently located, Kasara is ten minutes away from the city’s central business district and the upcoming Marina Bay Sands integrated resort, as well as 20 minutes by car from Changi Airport.
Revel in unobstructed vistas of the lake and beyond from cantilevered pools and open decks that kiss the water’s edge
Inspired by the intricate folds of Origami artworks, the villa exterior is wrapped in vertical contouring screens, while the entire development is unified by reflective water ponds seemlessly running along the villa’s entrance. As bastions of privacy, these iconic screens are at an elegant metaphor for a black bamboo forest rising majestically along a gently flowing stream. After sundown, these illuminated villas glow like lanterns in the stillness of the night.
Kasara’s shared spaces are pavilions of earthly pleasure., bestowing a unified balance of privacy and bliss. Separated yet connected by Asian architectural elements, these spaces open up to water features and lush outdoor gardens with stunning vistas of the lake and golf course Living and dining suites for intimate gatherings A gourmet kitchen for convivial sharing and savouring culinary delights.
Yield your heart and open your mind to new experiences and sensorial delights
Like a “floating haven”, a sunken pavilion for living and dining is surrounded by water, which visually extends from the lake, and set against the serenity of the garden and lake view.
Evoking the intimacy of a traditional Asian courtyard, Kasara’s internal living spaces seamlessly connect to quiet oudoor patios shaded by trees and flowering hedges. Perfect idyllic settings for moments of reflection or simply tea in the afternoon.
Guided by Asian architectural principles, double volume corridors connect pavilion for living and dining, which lead to open courtyards and water ponds. In true tropical style, open, airy spaces allow for gentle breezes.
The grandeur of nature unfolds before you from this vantage spot in the villa rooftop terrace. Be it sunset cocktails or dining under the stars, take in breathtaking views, unsurpassed in any other location on the island.
A modern resort living at Sentosa Cove, Singapore. Inspired by the concept of lakefronting homes where residences visually float on water, Kasara’s 13 luxury villas are personalised with names of 13 great lakes of Asia, reflecting their natural beauty and tranquillity. Each villa is an artistic masterpiece statement with a fully functional, exquisitely designed Arclinea kitchen in teak wood and black granite counter top. Appliances by Miele.
WHY BUY KASARA THE LAKE @ SENTOSA COVE
Why Buy Kasara The Lake?
- Kasara The Lake, is the only villas in the locale that share views of both the lake and the Serapong golf course.
- Kasara The Lake is also quite large, ranging between 9,000 and 14,000 sq feet, including 5-6 bedrooms.
- They’ve been equipped to the very highest specifications.
- Antonio Citterio, the world-renowned designer of the Bvlgari Hotel Milan and Bvlgari Resort Bali, was charged with designing the villas’ kitchens.
- The highlight is the entrance walkway leading to the living and dining areas, with a wall lined with full-height glass sliding doors and windows opening out to greenery and water features.
- The north-south orientation of the house and the bank of windows and glass sliding doors allow cross-ventilation and natural light to flood in.
Kasara The Lake
Call Hotline: +65 9298 6002 | +65 6655 9453