THE RESIDENCES AT W @ SENTOSA COVE | D04
THE RESIDENCES AT W
PROJECT INFO | 99 YRS | TOP APRIL 2011
Address: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13 Ocean Way
Tenure: 99 Yrs From 31 October 2006
TOP Date: April 2010
Land Size: 23,263.40 sqm / 250,407 sqf
Total No of Units: 228 (7 Blocks of 6 Storey)
The Residences at W Singapore Sentosa Cove, a collection of 228 private luxury residences. Nestled amidst the exclusive waterfront residential enclave of Sentosa Cove – Singapore’s most prestigious and affluent marina residential community, The Residences at W Singapore is designed to offer an extraordinary lifestyle experience – an “escape within an escape”.
Residences @ W is the only branded residences and integrated development project in this exclusive enclave of Singapore on Sentosa Cove. With the Hotel, Retail, F&B and Specialty shops integrated under 1 roof; occupiers will enjoy the panoramic waterfront Living, yet are just minutes away from amenities, available right at its doorsteps.
Residents can also enjoy the seamless services offered by the new W Hotel as well as branded, exclusive residence services such as your own concierge, Welcome Ambassador, Buggy, Driver, Pool Attendant, Security guard and Berthing facilities.
Residences @ W is easily accessible to all parts of Singapore as well as minutes drive to the CBD and the new Downtown. Located near to Resorts World (Singapore’s first casino) and next to Arrival Plaza, it offers ample parking for guests.
City Development Limited (CDL) will be partnering AXIS Architects, WATG (Wimberly Allison Tong & Goo) as concept designer, and long time French owned contractor partner Dragages, this new collection is meant to excite
CITY DEVELOPMENTS LIMTED
City Developments Limited (CDL) is a Singapore-listed international real estate operating company with a global presence spanning 94 locations in 26 countries. As one of Singapore’s largest companies by market capitalisation, its income-stable and geographically-diversified portfolio comprises residences, offices, hotels, serviced apartments, integrated developments and shopping malls, totalling over 18 million square feet of floor area globally.
CDL has hotel assets in one of the world’s largest hotel groups – its London-listed subsidiary Millennium & Copthorne Hotels plc (M&C) has 126 hotels globally, many in key gateway cities. In Singapore, CDL has developed over 36,000 homes and is one of Singapore’s largest commercial landlords, with one of the biggest landbanks amongst Singapore private-sector developers.
Building on its track record of over 50 years in real estate development, investment and management, CDL has developed growth platforms in five key international markets – China, UK, US, Japan and Australia. The Company is also leveraging its stable of prime assets and growing its real estate funds management business. It currently has $2.6 billion in funds under management.
CITY Developments Limited (CDL) has come up with a novel way of monetising its Sentosa Cove assets in a soft property market, even as it anticipates more overseas acquisitions over the next few years.
The Singapore-based developer cobbled together a club deal with US investment giant Blackstone and Malaysia’s CIMB Bank, which along with senior bank loans, amount to S$1.5 billion.
Through a complex structure, these investors are effectively buying the present and future cashflows of a five-star hotel, retail property and residential project – collectively known as the Quayside Collection
With the best neighbours on Sentosa Island and Singapore’s Central Business District just 10 minutes away, nothing is out of reach:
- Quayside Isle @ Sentosa Cove
- W Singapore Sentosa Cove
- ONE°15 Marina Club
- Resorts World™ Sentosa, Universal Studios® Singapore
- Sentosa Golf Club
- Palawan Beach, Siloso Beach, Tanjong Beach
- Siloso Point, Imbiah Lookout
- HarbourFront Centre
- Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort
- Raffles Place
Aside from W Singapore Sentosa Cove (hotel), celebrity neighbours come as standard. Universal Studios® Singapore, Resorts World™ Sentosa, Sentosa Golf Club and more.
The Residences at W Singapore Sentosa Cove
- A. Clubhouse Drop-Off Area
- B. Clubhouse
- 1st Storey
- Club Lounge
- Function Area
- Management Office
- 2nd Storey
- C. Towel Station
- D. Outdoor Sitting Area
- E. Pool Deck
- F. Jacuzzi
- G. Lily Pond
- H. Floating Walk
- I. BBQ Pit
- J. Play Pool
- K. Infinity Lap Pool
- L. Cabanas
- M. Spa Beds
- N. Sunken Lounge
- O. Yacht Berths
- P. Children’s Playground
- Q. Social & Viewing Deck
- R. Water Features
- S. Guard House
- T. Central Plaza
RETREAT. RECHARGE. RELEASE.
Plunge into our infinity lap pool. Energise yourself at the gym. Meet the rest of your crew at Club Lounge or the outdoor Sunken Lounge. Chill out at BBQ Pit or set sail from your private berth^. You won’t just live here. You’ll hang out here.
PARK YOUR BOAT
34 berths reserved only for residents of The Residences at W Singapore Sentosa Cove accommodates yachts of up to 12 metres (40 feet) in length*.
LIVE LIKE A KING
Daily weekday breakfast on-the-go. Complimentary coffee/tea/bottled water and fruits 24/7. Concierge services dedicated to your every need, from housekeeping, laundry, dry-cleaning service and pressing services*.
SENTOSA’S PREMIER WATERFRONT RETAIL AND DINING DESTINATION
Quayside Isle @ Sentosa Cove is the only dining and retail waterfront precinct on Sentosa Cove with a captivating mix of international dining concepts as well as specialty retail stores and services, set amidst a vibrant waterfront boulevard with breathtaking views of super yachts and a world-class marina. Experience a unique getaway without having to leave Singapore.
UNLEASH YOUR ISLAND FANTASIES
Set in a tropical paradise with 240 vividly-decorated guest rooms, W Singapore Sentosa Cove is an oasis of modern luxury for discerning business travellers, vivacious staycationers and sophisticated globetrotters.
DESIRE HAS A NEW ADDRESS
Welcome to the island of Sentosa, where its vibrant beach bars alternate with chic restaurants, indulgent spas, and tempting attractions.
Situated just off the southern tip of Singapore, where East meets West, The Residences at W Singapore Sentosa Cove by City Developments Limited, offers 34 private berths and 228 exquisite residences with exclusive privileges. Designed to be ‘an escape within an escape’, an exceptional island living experience awaits
The concept blends elements from our natural environment into its architecture, enhancing the beauty and attraction of nature itself. The grand design comprises a five-star W hotel, a two-storey waterfront commercial site and a six-storey W residences.
Collectively, they represent the epitome of the tropical resort experience ..
STYLISH APARTMENTS AND PENTHOUSES
Take your pick, from 2, 3, 4-bedroom units, to spacious penthouses. All 3, 4-bedroom ground floor units have private spa pools, and all penthouses have spa pools/private pools.
All homes feature the finest accessory names:
- Hansgrohe Axor Starck X Collection.
- Catalano, Halfro fixtures and fittings.
- State-of-the-art light dimmer system by GIRA.
- Miele Cooker Hood, Hob, Oven, Dishwasher, Washing Machine*, Dryer*, Wine Cooler, Refrigerator and Coffee Maker.
WHY BUY THE RESIDENCES AT W @ SENTOSA COVE
WHY BUY THE RESIDENCES AT W @ SENTOSA COVE
Integrated development with
- Quayside Isle: New dining concepts from established groups and Market Place for exquisite gourmet shopping
- W Singapore at Sentosa Cove
- Award winning Hotel: Condenast Traveler: The Best New Hotels of 2013. SPG (Starwood Preferred Guest) Member Favorite Resort 2013.
- Award winning Restaurant:SKIRT: G Restaurant Award 2013.
- Limited Supply in Sentosa Cove
- Berthing Facilities for the residents: Boating Berths: 34 berths which can accommodates yachts of up to 12 metres in length and Reserved only for residences.
- Access to a suite of affordable priced fee-based hotel services
- Limousine services
- Valet Parking
- Spa treatments and products
- Personal fitness trainers and classes at Gym
- Takeaway food
- In residence catering
- Personal chef services
- In-residence housekeeping
- Laundry, pressing, dry cleaning
- *Services from W Singapore @ Sentosa Cove are fee-based and may be modified accordingly to availablility and at the discretion of the hotel operator.
Basic services for residents:
- Direct access to Director of Residences and dedicated Concierge services
- Convenient connection with the Management Office and Concierge via Building link
- Buggy transfer services to hotel and Cove Village
- Whole fruits, water and coffee & tea available at the lounge throughout the day
- Weekday breakfast nibbles at the lounge (7.30am to 9am)
- Weekend icicles at pool deck
- Facilities booking / reservation
- Courier service
- Towel and beverage service at pool and gym
- Luggage assistance
- Mail and packages
- Monthly inisider Newsletter
- Purchase of tickets
- Purchase and delivery of groceries
- Wake-up calls
- Loan of umbrellas
- Taxi arrangements
- Pet sitting (Charageable)
- Quarterly residential events / block parties
- New move-in orientation at residences and hotel
- Assisting with reservations at other Starwood hotels
- Maintenance of common areas by uniformed staff
- The Resident Card which allow signing and discount privileges at W Singapore and private establishments within Sentosa and Singapore.
THE RESIDENCES AT W @ SENTOSA COVE
CALL HOTLINE: +65 6655 9453