THE COAST @ SENTOSA COVE | D04
THE COAST @ SENTOSA COVE
PROJECT INFO | 99 YRS | TOP APRIL 2009
THE COAST @ SENTOSA COVE
The Coast @ Sentosa Cove is situated on the longest coastal stretch of Sentosa Cove, The Coast is the condominium in this premier residential enclave to feature views of both the panoramic vista of the South China Sea and the enchanting waterways of Sentosa Cove for all units. It will provide an unparalleled setting for your abode. In fact, you’ll probably just feel as if the high seas belong to you.
The Coast comprises 249 exquisitely appointed units, giving you a wide selection of 3 and 4-bedroom apartments as well as luxury penthouses. Lavishly equipped for your every need, The Coast features full condominium facilities including a function room, a gymnasium, a lap pool, a wading pool, jacuzzi-equipped leisure pools and BBQ pits, together with thoughtfully landscaped pavilions and gardens as well as private berthing facilities – numbering a total of 41 berths for your pleasure crafts.
The building’s facades are composed of full-height glass windows, sliding mesh panels and planted ledges. The percolated effect interacts with the changing light condition of the internal and external environment to create a visual impact that is at once arresting and ethereal. The overall impression is that of a sanctum of tranquility and a pure and meditative environment that is simply breathtaking. At The Coast, your return home will be made a welcome retreat to a private universe of serenity each and every day.
Unrivalled in location, quality and prestige, Sentosa Cove is the epitome of waterfront living. With its unique integrated waterfront resort concept that blends residential, commercial and marina facilities, it is not only Singapore’s most desirable address – but one of the world’s most exclusive residential enclaves.
- Lap Pool
- Leisure Pools with Jacuzzi
- Reflecting Pools
- Wading Pool
- Steam Rooms
- BBQ area with Pavilions
- Cascading Landscaped Courtyard
- Lotus Pavilion
- Koi Pond
- Function Room
- Car Park
- 24-hour Security
THE COAST @ SENTOSA COVE Management Office Contact: 62380330
THE COAST @ SENTOSA COVE Management Office Address: 278 Ocean Drive B1-07 Singapore 098450
HO BEE COVE PTE LTD
Ho Bee Land Limited was listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange in 1999. Headquartered in Singapore, Ho Bee also has property investments and developments in Australia, China and United Kingdom. The real estate development and investment company has a portfolio that covers many quality residential, commercial and high-tech industrial projects since its establishment in 1987.
In Singapore, apart from being the leading developer of luxury homes in the exclusive residential enclave of Sentosa Cove, its portfolio of investment properties includes the new commercial landmark in the one-north precinct, The Metropolis. Other buildings in its portfolio of investment properties include 1 St Martin’s Le Grand, Rose Court and 60 St Martin’s Lane in London.
Easy access from Sentosa Cove. It is only minutes from Harbourfront and Harbourfront MRT Place, VivoCity Shopping Mall, Singapore’s largest retail to Sentosa Cove. Sentosa Cove is an entertainment as well as lifestyle destination. It is merely a 10-minute drive away from the Central Business District (CBD) and the Orchard Road shopping belt. It is convenient, accessible, privacy as well as exclusivity.
To reach Sentosa Cove, you need to drive eastwards, once you enter the island along Allanbrooke Road, you will past the golf courses. After you past the arches of Sentosa Cove, you’ll arrive at the dolphin fountain and Sentosa Cove Village, or the Cove Arrival Plaza. Move toward the left and you’ll see Quayside Isle, a restaurant and shopping plaza fringing the marina’s boardwalk. Up ahead is the W Singapore luxury hotel, and on the other side of it you will see ONE°15 Marina Club. The restaurants in Quayside Isle and the hotel are open to the public, while the restaurants and facilities within the marina club are open only to members and their guests.
The following Stacks with 3, 4 Bedroom and Penthouse:
- 3 Bedroom: Stack 7 to Stack 22
- 4 Bedroom: Stack 1 to Stack 6, Stack 23 and Stack 24, Stack 25 to Stack 34
- Penthouse: On top floor of the block
The following Blocks consist of:
- 4 Bedroom is on Stack 25 to Stack 34, from Level 1 to Level 5.
- Penthouse is on Level 6
Stack 7 to Stack 24
- 3 Bedroom is on Stack 7 to Stack 22. They are on Level 1 to Level 7.
- 4 Bedroom is on Stack 23 and Stack 24. They are on Level 1 to Level 7.
- Penthouse is on level 8.
- 4 Bedroom is on Stack 1 to Stack 6. They are on Level 1 to Level 7.
- Penthouse is on Level 8.
FLOOR PLAN / BROCHURE
WHY BUY THE COAST @ SENTOSA COVE
WHY BUY THE COAST @ SENTOSA COVE?
- The Coast @ Sentosa Cove offers a perfect lifestyle and these purchases are not just for investment.
- The sun, the sea, and the serenity are among the factors that lure home buyers to snap up The Coast @ Sentosa Cove.
- The Coast at Sentosa Cove remains as one of the most popular condos on the island. The development has one of the longest stretch of coast line in Sentosa, with every apartment enjoying a panoramic view of the open sea.
- Those who are not into solitude living might wish to narrow down their choices to The Berth by the Cove, The Coast at Sentosa Cove, The Oceanfront @ Sentosa Cove and The Residences at W Singapore Sentosa Cove. These developments were visibly brighter than others, indicating a decent occupancy rate.
- Condo units at The Coast overlook both the open sea and the waterway. Meanwhile, a majority of units at The Oceanfront are fronted by the open sea and the marina.
- Today, Sentosa properties are not really that much more expensive than mass-market condominiums if prices per-square-foot are considered. Therefore, it may be the right time to explore opportunities in this tranquil island enclave as it might very well offer more intrinsic value in terms of capital appreciation in the coming few years.
THE COAST @ SENTOSA COVE
CALL HOTLINE: +65 6655 9453